Jun 5, 2010

Summer ...

Well since it's summer, and I can't help but explore outside for some new things to venture into. I made a promise to put away old negative vibes and concentrate on the new. So Hopefully I'll be able to go next week to the botanical gardens go snap a few photo's of the different varieties of flowers to hopefully inspire me to wax poetic and transcribe it here. I will meditate there into a mantra and hopefully no passersby won't mistake me for a lunatic and decide to call the "twinkie wagon" replete with a couple of good humor men in white clothing and drag me away with their huge net.

Hopefully I won't also get stuck on a hill that they have over there on my electric wheelchair yet once again. Last time I went over there that happened and the garden was closed. Thank goodness I had my cell phone with me and I was able to call a company rep who had helped me out with that dilemma.

Recently I been worshiping the sun god, and I am getting tanned day by day. Results are good. By the time at the end of August I should look just as roasted as a Perdue turkey at Thanksgiving. It's about time too. I haven't gotten a tan in years.

Other than that, I got things to do next week that I will attend to. Nothing important, just seeing my doctor and stuff. I'll you posted and tell you whatever updates that I may have dear reader.

'Till then; "Tah-Tah" for now.

No comments: